Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK


ON THE DREAM OF FREEDOM (1963): "So even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed . . . that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true."

I Can never forget what MLK dreamed about...it is why a person of mixed race like myself can be his own boss and allow creativity to guide me along my path.Great respect to MLK JR. I hope everyone realizes the significance of this holiday and maybe do some research if u have any questions or doubt.MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
I hope everyone is safe,health & happy...peace!
A_

No comments: