Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*In the past Week or so...

*s'up y'all...little update on my progress thru my new situation.here are some pics of my last 2 weeks,it's been good and positive.still can't thank every1 enough for the product and money donations to me as well as the invites 2 stay with every1...feel blessed to be a part of this community!!
so the pics are all randomly taken from my phone and it's me doin my thing...doin a lot of skateboarding which feels great,went to my uncle and moms up north,checked the ROOTS @ Higher Ground...got my turntable set up in the kitchen to get my practice on (thanks brooksy!) StaTUS has been good as well...nice weather has been bringing out the peeps for sneaks,bashment sunday was off the chain as always (big up Big Dog & Demus).
all in all...i'm doing great thanks to every1.
i'll holla soon.
peace!
A_









No comments: