Sunday, May 4, 2008

it's a new day!! i am blessed!!


*Its been nuts for the past few days...to say the least!!
was able to salvage some of my stuff...pretty much all my vinyl and got my computers and external drives saved and put into action...yeah!!
was able to dj my residency on saturday at the red square,thanks to every1 who has shouted me out and helped! it is very overwhelming and i am stoked to be a part of this community!
my prayers go out to my man M.Porrata a.k.a.(Future Methods) who not to long ago moved in to my building and had to experience the same as i!!
well stay tuned...i am on the move more then ever now,some interesting post to come as i rebuild...peace and thanks to every1!!
A_
http://www.wcax.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2441331&at1=News&h1=Neighbor Rouses Sleeping Residents in Burning Building

No comments: