Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bacardi Live Tour Indiana

yeah y'all...show #2 on the Bacardi tour for me....this 1 was ill as f*ck!! mad good response from the crowd here in indiana.
club was huge and had a diverse crowd that was into all the tunes me and mike were playing...bacardi dancers doin their thing all night looking fresh as always.big thanks to bacardi and copeland entertainment for blessing me with an opportunity of a lifetime...and me and mike got to build a little after the show and on the ride back to the hotel.seems like there could be an A-dog and mixmaster mike project in the works...be on the lookout!!
til next time...be easy!
A_





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo A_dog.. The gig was great.. YOu guy put on a great show.. Good to have something like this come through Indiana.... Drop me a line sometime.. I got a bunch of shit to share with ya...

DJ Los